The University of Antique Graduate School as a center of excellence for educational leadership and public administration.
The University of Antique Graduate School is committed to train and provide quality and relevant education to students to become more competent and versatile leaders in their field of specialization in order to be responsive to the changing needs of today's society.
The University of Antique Graduate School shall train, develop and equip leadership skills to the students in the field of instruction, educational researches, extension and production for local and national progress.
To provide graduate school students with sufficient training in developing their skills and competencies as versatile and effective managers, administrators and supervisors;
To encourage graduate school students to undertake functional researches and studies in their chosen fields of specialization;
To stimulate the graduate school students' interest in becoming change agents of meaningful extension programs and services;
To motivate graduate school students to produce indigenous projects for sustainable development;
- To prepare graduate school students as role models with high regard to moral dignity and professional ethics in a fast-changing world.
Master's Degree Program
- Bachelor's degree holder in the field of specialization
- Has a general average of 2.0 or B or 85 and higher
- Has passed both oral and written qualifying examinations
- Has proficiency in English
Doctoral Degree Program
- Master's degree holder in the field of education
- With general average of 1.75 or A- in the master's program
- Has passed the oral and written qualifying examinations
- 2 copies Transcript of Records; 1 original and 1 photocopy
- 2 copies Certificate of Honorable Dismissal; 1 original and 1 photocopy
- Marriage Contract - 1 photocopy (in case of married student)