INSTITUTIONAL PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT
The University of Antique Institutional Planning and Development Office is headed by a Director designated by the University President, confirmed by the Board of Regents. The IPD Office assists the President in developing plans and programs for the University in coordination with the Deans, Directors, and Heads of departments or units. The term of office of the Director for Institutional Planning and Development is two (2) years, without prejudice being re-designated for another term which shall in no case be more than two (2) years and with compensation equivalent to their current salary grade.
- Consult with IPD [Online Form][Download Form]
- Request for Document or Information [Online Form][Download Form]
- Request for Realignment of Plan [Download Form]
- Request for Supplemental Plan [Download Form]
- Craft Annual/Supplemental Plan [Download Form]
- Request for Project Implementation Plan [Download Form]
PLANS & TARGETS
- Consolidated Annual Plans
- Physical Plans (BED No. 2) | 2023 | 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 |
MONITORING & REPORTS
- Physical Monitoring (BAR No. 1) | 2023 | 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 |
- Projects Monitoring (RPMES Form No. 5) | 2023 | 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 |
- Agency Performance Review (APR) Reports | 2023 | 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 |
- Annual Reports | 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 |
- Performance-Based Bonus Reports | 2023 | 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 |
- Form A
STORIES & UPDATES
Health Services Unit organizes Oral Health Day With the theme “Unto Amligan”, University of Antique Health Services Unit organizes Oral Health Day anchored to the celebration of World Oral Health Day, March 24. The activity aims to help improve the overall health and well-being of individuals...
UA joins EduCanada Higher Education Forum Sustaining internationalization efforts, University of Antique through the International Affairs Office participates in EduCanada Pathways to Partnerships: Higher Education Forum held at Makati Diamond Residences, March 8. Prof. Jennelyn A. Omadio,...
UA-DU Launch STEAM Camp 2023 After a series of successful collaborations, University of Antique continues to brave the arena of internationalization as it strengthens its partnership with Daegu University, South Korea through launching the Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts & Culture, and...
UA strengthens linkage to Korea True to its goal of opening more opportunities to students, University of Antique team headed by Dr. Pablo S. Crespo Jr., University President, visited Daegu University in Gyeongsan City, South Korea to expand its linkages and benchmark on the best practices of...
Top Management addresses Data Privacy and FOI concerns To promote a culture of trust and respect that enables community building, University of Antique Top Management convenes to address Data Privacy and Freedom of Information related concerns at the President’s Conference Room, March 23. As...
UA presents Extension Project on National Conference University of Antique extensionists present the “Bunga ng Kaunlaran sa Sibalom: An Extension Project of UA- DOST CEST Program Implementation at the Municipality of Sibalom, Antique” during the National Extension Conference hosted by Southern...