INSTITUTIONAL PLANNING & DEVELOPMENT
The University of Antique Institutional Planning and Development Office is headed by a Director designated by the University President, confirmed by the Board of Regents. The IPD Office assists the President in developing plans and programs for the University in coordination with the Deans, Directors, and Heads of departments or units. The term of office of the Director for Institutional Planning and Development is two (2) years, without prejudice being re-designated for another term which shall in no case be more than two (2) years and with compensation equivalent to their current salary grade.
- Consult with IPD [Online Form][Download Form]
- Request for Document or Information [Online Form][Download Form]
- Request for Realignment of Plan [Download Form]
- Request for Supplemental Plan [Download Form]
- Craft Annual/Supplemental Plan [Download Form]
- Request for Project Implementation Plan [Download Form]
PLANS & TARGETS
- Consolidated Annual Plans
- Physical Plans (BED No. 2) | 2023 | 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 |
MONITORING & REPORTS
- Physical Monitoring (BAR No. 1) | 2023 | 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 |
- Projects Monitoring (RPMES Form No. 5) | 2023 | 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 |
- Agency Performance Review (APR) Reports | 2023 | 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 |
- Annual Reports | 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 |
- Performance-Based Bonus Reports | 2023 | 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 |
- Form A
STORIES & UPDATES
UA is ISO Recertified Congratulations University of Antique for successfully retaining the ISO 9001:2015 certification after a two-day International Organization for Standardization (ISO) Recertification Audit by the NQA, December 6-7. The two-day audit conducted by Mr. Rannie Bernardino, Lead...
Let us celebrate heritage and inspire innovations together. Check out the locally made products in Antique including the ones made by University of Antique during the Obra Antiqueño Trade Fair at Robinsons Place Antique from December 7-13. The Trade Fair is spearheaded by the Department of Trade...
Congratulations to the 29 New Licensed Agriculturists from University of Antique Hamtic Campus who passed the November 2023 Licensure Examination for Agriculturists. On the data posted by the Professional Regulation Commission, 23 of them are first time takers while four (4) are repeaters paving...
University of Antique headed by Dr. Pablo S. Crespo Jr. together with the Executive Committee, Cultural Unit, and student leaders joined the Grand Opening celebration of Buruyloganay Festival 2023 at Sibalom Municipal Plaza, December 4. The University’s products anchored on its niches, the...
UA’s bets finish at Top 7 on ForeSTAR 2023 Fashion Design and Apparel Technology Students, Rummondt Remington Jr. and Charlene Mae Cahilig, capped off their journey at Top 7 during the ForeSTAR 2023: None Timber Forest Products (NTFP) Fashion Design Competition at Department of Environment and...
University of Antique Student Leaders and Advisers together with Prof. Wilma Fe S. Vego, Director of Student Organization and Activities Unit, represented University of Antique in the 45th YMCA National Congress of College Students and 25th YMCA National Campus Club Advisers’ Seminar–Workshop at...